Monday, June 9, 2008

I found a level buddy!

Aidin is a level 29 Ranger. We finished off some quests in the valley last night. She is a veteran WoW raider and also she aslo hates PKs as much as I do. We ganked a fool that was starting trouble last night, so we are kinda PKs lol, but what the heck!!

I finally hit 30...and being off Tuesday, I will jam for 40. I hear a lot of talk of grind versus quest. To make real money and maximize time spent, grinding is supposed to be the deal. I plan on mixing it up. Need 3g for mount money at level 40. I been giving most to the guild so we can build the fortress.

OMG the fortress is beyond cool. Very Roman looking. I can't wait to get sieged!! On another note, if you play on a pvp server be prepared for the worst kind of griefing imaginable. But being a Barbarian, I can stealth, which is a serious advantage. I have promised myself no alts, none, no not going to happen lol!! If I did make one it would be an Tempest of Set, which can't stealth and as far as I'm concerned is a sitting duck. Kill all PKs and level fast people!!! Going to try to get an interview with our guildmaster posted. Laters.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Well mate, I am level 54 and I have yet to gather 3g. I have about 2.5G right now and I can't wait to buy that horse. Running long distances is a slow means of transportation.

I have not used the auction house at all though. All my gold is made from quests or from selling loot to vendors.

--Kacyn
http://aocha.blogspot.com/